B Visas for Tourism, Business, or Medical Treatment

Although people from many parts of the world do not need a visa to enter the United States (because they can use the Visa Waiver Program), that’s not true for everyone. Before arriving in the United States, you will need to find out whether your country is covered by the Visa Waiver Program, and if not, go to a U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a visa. If you're coming for business purposes, you'd apply for a B-1 visa. If you're coming for pleasure or for medical treatment, you'd apply for a B-2 visa.

Talk to a Lawyer

Want to talk to an attorney? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys