Student Visas (F and M Visas)

People from all over the world come to the United States to study, whether they will be attending a short cooking course or a years-long Ph.D. program. They may do so by obtaining student visas; either F-1 for academic study or M-1 for vocational study.

The laws place no limits on the number of student visas given out each year. Around one half a million people come to the United States to study on these visas annually.

Talk to a Lawyer

Want to talk to an attorney? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys