Conditional Residence for Recent Marriages (CR-1)

Connect With an Immigration Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

People whose marriages are less than two years old at the time of their approval for a green card or entry to the U.S. receive conditional green cards, which expire in two years.